As per NYS mandate, masks / face coverings must be worn while inside the dome for those not fully vacinated.
Paddock Chevrolet Golf Dome
Ph: (716) 504-3663
Fx: (716) 504-4060
Oct. / Nov. - 9 am - 8 pm
Dec - April - 8 am - 9 pm
May - 9 am - 9 pm (weather permitting)
7 Days a Week
Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 25, 2021: CLOSED
Christmas Eve - Friday, December 24, 2021: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Christmas Day - Saturday, December 25, 2021: CLOSED
New Year's Eve - Friday, December 31, 2021: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
New Year's Day - Saturday, January 1, 2022: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Easter - Sunday, April 17, 2022: CLOSED
The Paddock Chevrolet Golf Dome is another exciting Town facility operated by the Youth, Parks and Recreation Department. We have 48 tee stations to hit balls with your driver down to a sand wedge. The 3,500 square foot putting and chipping green will help improve your short game. The dome is open October - May.
Take a Video Tour!
Indoor Driving Range
The dome configuration allows for golfers to follow ball flight and trajectory to enhance your practice experience from hitting a driver to all types of iron shots. The five target greens make it ideal for practicing all approach shot distances.
Miniature Golf Course
The most picturesque part of the golf dome is the 18-hole Brighton Bay Miniature Golf Course. The holes range from par two, three and fours. The putting course will appeal to beginners and advanced players. Cost is $5 per person.
The practice bunker can be used for greenside shots or fairway bunker shots.
Putting and Chipping Green
The large short game area is ideal for maximizing practice time for one of the most important parts of the game.
Golf Clinics and Lessons
Golf clinics and private lessons are available with our PGA and LPGA Professional staff. Contact the golf dome at 504-3663 for more information or register for clinics on the web: https://parksreg.tonawanda.ny.us/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsplash.html
Paddock Chevrolet Golf Dome Rates
The Paddock Chevrolet Golf Dome offers 48 tee stations to hit balls with your driver down to a sand wedge. The practice bunker can be used for greenside shots or fairway bunker shots. The large putting and chipping area is a perfect short game practice area. Golf clinics and private lessons are available.
Daily Bucket Fees
- Small bucket - $7 (Senior Citizens - $6*)
- Large bucket - $10 (Senior Citizens - $9*)
$5.00 per person (Senior Citizens - $4*)
* Senior discounts apply from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, Monday through Friday.*
The range pass works as a debit card. Just go directly to the ball machines for your bucket of balls. No waiting in line for tokens and the more you purchase, the more you save.
$50 ($60 value)
$80 ($100 value)
$100 ($130 value)
**GIFT CERTIFICATES are available for any amount to be used for miniature golf, buckets of balls or at any other Youth, Parks and Recreation facility.
For More Information
If you have any questions or would like to sign up for a clinic or private lesson, please contact us at (716) 504-3663.
The Grill at the Dome Restaurant
If you want a change in your lunchtime routine, hit some balls then visit The Grill at the Dome. The Grill has an extensive lunch and dinner menu that everyone can enjoy. For restaurant information please cal (716)504-4745.
Paddock Chevrolet Golf Dome
From Interstate 290 Going West
- Take Exit 2 (Colvin Boulevard) from Interstate 290 and stay in the right lane
- Turn right at bottom of the off ramp and stay in the right lane
- Turn right at the next signal (Colvin Boulevard) - there will be a light-colored water tower on the corner
- Turn right onto Brompton Road - the dome will be on your right
From Interstate 290 Going East
- Take Exit 2 (Colvin Boulevard) from Interstate 290 and stay in the middle lane
- Turn left at bottom of the off ramp and get into the right lane
- Turn right at the second signal after going under the thruway overpass (Colvin Boulevard) - there will be a light-colored water tower on the corner
- Turn right onto Brompton Road -the dome will be on your right
Find directions online to the Paddock Chevrolet Golf Dome using Google Maps.