The Town of Tonawanda was awarded the 2018 Public Works Project of the Year by the APWA for the Lincoln Park Green Infrastructure Project. The project included a rain garden to alleviate stormwater, as well as a trail connecting to the Tonawanda Rails to Trails.
To read more about the award winning project, click the link below:
The coalition works together in the WNY community to share resources and reduce the negative impacts of stormwater pollution.
- MS4 Name: Town of Tonawanda
- Located in County of: Erie
- General Permit Number: NYR20A468
Senior Engineer Assistant / Stormwater Management Officer
2919 Delaware Ave.
Municipal Building, Room 20
Kenmore, NY 14217
Ph: (716) 877-8805
Fx: (716) 871-8841
- Stormwater Management - Town Code Section 73
- pdf Sample NYSDEC Notice of Termination
- Sample Stormwater Control Facility Maintenance Agreement
- GIS Mapping with watersheds
- pdf NYSDEC Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Review Checklist
- pdf Town of Tonawanda Construction Site Inspection Procedures
- pdf Stormwater Management Program Municipal Presentation
- WNY Stormwater Coalition Outfall Locator
- folder Annual Water Quality Reports - Town of Tonawanda Water Treatment Plant
- Public Comment Form
Stormwater Brochures and Manuals
- pdf Automotive Brochure
- pdf Concrete Brochure
- pdf Construction Site Brochure
- pdf Household Brochure
- pdf Lawn Care Brochure
- pdf Medical Brochure
- pdf Mobile Cleaners Brochure
- pdf New York State Stormwater Management Design
- pdf Pools & Spas Brochure
- pdf Restaurant Brochure
- pdf Road Work Brochure
Another successful Eagle project managed by eagle scout Max Surdyk, here in the Town of Tonawanda. The project was to install Stormwater Markers located on the receivers on the roadway (curb lane) for public education. Max and his crew installed 400 markers from Sheridan Dr. and Niagara Falls Blvd. to Kenmore Ave. This was a great project to help remind the public not to put anything down the stormdrains. Max and his crew did a great job! Thank you again, Max.
If you have any questions regarding the Stormwater Phase II Program or would like to comment on the information provided, please contact David Decker at (716) 877-8805.