Lieutenant Joseph Milosich
1835 Sheridan Dr.
The Service Bureau is a multifaceted support bureau of the Police Department.
- Maintaining accident, commercial vehicle enforcement, DWI reports, recovered property inventory and Service Bureau personnel records
- Maintaining traffic files on all Town streets
- Coordinating accident investigations, commercial vehicle enforcement and DWI roadblocks
- Investigating and/or referring traffic complaints to the proper agency and taking appropriate corrective action
- Purchasing and maintaining patrol equipment, i.e., vehicles, radars, scales, breathalyzers, radios and lights, alco-sensors, tint meters, flares, accident investigation equipment etc.
- Training, assigning and equipping crossing guards
- Training, assigning and equipping police attendants
- Serving as liaison to various other traffic safety agencies and committees