Traffic Court sessions have resumed. If you received a ticket, you should immediately respond by pleading guilty or not guilty as indicated on the ticket. Once your plea is received, you will receive a letter from the Court instructing you how to proceed. If you did not respond to the plea or did not receive a letter from the Court, please contact the Court at (716)876-5536 prior to appearing in person.
Applications for small claims and civil matters are accepted Tuesday and Friday between 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
Judge Gruber holds criminal court on Thursday afternoons at 1:00 pm and vehicle and traffic court on Tuesdays at 5:00 pm.
Judge Cavarello holds criminal court on Mondays at 9:00 am and vehicle and traffic court on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm.
Small claims and civil cases are scheduled on a monthly basis. To verify a specific date, contact the court clerk at (716) 876-5536.
Important Phone Numbers
- Court administrator: (716) 876-5536 ext. 3525
- Parking tags and bail: (716) 876-5536 ext. 3528
- Judge Cavarello's clerk: (716) 876-5536 ext. 3521
- Judge Gruber's clerk: (716) 876-5536 ext. 3523
- Small claims and civil matters: (716) 876-5536 ext. 3522
- Certificate of disposition, trials and marriages: (716) 876-5536 ext. 3522