Types of Available Memberships
- Adult Memberships are available to individuals 18 to 59 years of age.
- College Memberships are available to all full-time college students with 12 or more credit hours and graduate students with nine or more credit hours. Recent tuition bills are the only acceptable proof of college status. Graduate status must be verified in writing by the institution that the coursework and assistantships are equal to full-time status.
- Family Memberships are available to two adults and children (18 years of age or younger) living in the same household.
- College students younger than 25 years old may be permitted on the membership over and above two existing adults if at the same address (most recent tuition bills are only acceptable proof of college status).
- Senior Memberships are available to individuals 60 years of age or older.
- Senior Couple Memberships are available to two adults living in the same household with one adult being age 60 or older and the second adult being 50 years of age or older.
- Youth Memberships are available to individuals 4-17 years of age (applicants who are 18 years old must prove current high school student status).
- 90-Day Memberships are available for both individuals and families who want to experience our facility.
All of the listed annual memberships above, are valid for 380 days from date of purchase.
Town of Tonawanda Youth, Parks and Recreation Resident Access Cards
The Town of Tonawanda Resident Access Card is available to any resident of the Town of Tonawanda or Kenmore. Although it is not an Aquatic & Fitness Center membership, it does provide discount at various facilities. See our Walk-In and Guest Fees page for more information.
View our Membership Rates
brochure for more details. If you have any questions about our facility or membership rates, please contact us at (716) 876-7424.