Captain Timothy Waring
1835 Sheridan Dr.
1835 Sheridan Dr.
Monday - Friday
The Records Bureau is a multifaceted support bureau of the Police Department. Records Bureau personnel are responsible for the data entry of incident reports, arrest records, court dispositions, traffic summonses, appearance tickets, criminal summonses, warrants and orders of protection. This data is entered into either an in-house computer system or a countywide central police services system.
Other Records Bureau duties include requests for criminal arrest checks, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, releasing police reports per F.O.I.L.and issuing handicap parking permits.
- Peddlers permits are only valid for the named individuals, not multiple parties or companies. Applications are available at the front desk of the Police Department or you can download it HERE to print and fill out to bring in. Once completed and submitted with the proper fee and two proofs of ID (one being with a picture), they are processed and either approved or disapproved.
Permits must be picked up in person and are issued at that time. Each permit is good for a period of 30 days from date of issuance.
- Can I get criminal records on the internet?
- No. Criminal records are not available through the internet, nor are they a matter of public record. Very stringent rules are in effect even for police officers and investigators pursuing this type of information in regard to ongoing investigations.
- How do I get an arrest record check or a summary of a police report?
- Request forms are available at the front desk of the Police Department. Forms need to be completed and submitted with the proper fee and two proofs of ID, one being a picture ID. The record check or summary will be processed within five business days and mailed to the requesting party, unless otherwise requested.
You may download the form now and have it ready for the desk officer when you arrive at the police station.
- CLICK HERE
What are the fees for a specific report?
Police Incident Report $ 0.25 per page
Police Incident Report - Victim No Charge
Fire Incident Report $ 0.25 per page
Accident Reports $ 0.25 per page
Paramedic Medical Report $ 0.25 per page
Record Checks on Individuals With Copy $ 10.00
DWI Attending School BAC $ 3.00
Peddler & Hawker Applications $ 50.00 per month
Fingerprints -Town & Village $ 10.00 per card (Resident)
$ 50.00 per card (Non-resident)
Pistol Permit Applications $ 75.00
Photographs $ 20.00 each
Sketches $ 15.00
Surrendered/Safekeeping of Firearms Processing Fee $ 25.00
CD/DVD $ 1.00 each
All fees are payable in cash only and must be exact change