Information Technology Responsibilities
The Information Technology (IT) Department is responsible for the delivery and management of information technology resources supporting town departments and the community.
The IT Department is committed to delivering services at the lowest possible cost while providing quality solutions to technology needs.
The IT Department actively works to streamline processes as well as promote compliance with Federal and State cybersecurity standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enterprise and departmental application support
- Helpdesk and desktop support administration and management
- Network management
- Data center and server management
- Cybersecurity and disaster recovery
- Contract and project management
- Strategic planning
For more information, contact: (716) 877-8805